GLOBUS 2021: Classic Fall Foliage (AB)
9 Day Tour from Boston to Boston
Mother Nature meets our Founding Fathers on this electrifying fall foliage tour through historic and bucolic New England. As you witness the blazing reds, oranges, and yellows of autumn's turning leaves, you'll also be introduced to the country's early trailblazers and most colorful of characters. Trace the steps of Paul Revere, John Adams, and Benjamin Franklin through the storied streets of Boston. Walk the halls of Cornelius Vanderbilt's opulent Newport mansion. Feast your eyes on the world's largest collection of Rockwell originals at the Norman Rockwell Studio & Museum in Stockbridge. Yet no palette is as bright as the fiery leaves of the oaks, poplars, and maples that line the striking Maine coastline, adorn the rocky headlands of Acadia National Park, and shelter the quaint, covered-bridge countryside of Vermont and New Hampshire. This is leaf peeping and sightseeing at its absolute finest.
Call (252) 636-3034 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15080571
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2020
- 9 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Boston||Welcome to Boston! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||Bar Harbor||BOSTON Scenic drive on the coasts of New Hampshire and Maine en route to Portland.PORTLAND Free time this afternoon before scenic drive to Bar Harbor.BAR HARBOR Traditional [LF] lobster bake this evening. (B,D)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Bar Harbor with a walk through the Old Port Exchange. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 3||Bar Harbor||ACADIA NATIONAL PARK Visit the park and the historic Asticou Inn for [LF] authentic popover pastry and seafood chowder.BAR HARBOR Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 4||North Conway||BAR HARBOR Scenic drive through Maine to New Hampshire's White Mountains.NORTH CONWAY Private Raven Interpretive Program with a Local Naturalist. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 5||Killington||NORTH CONWAY Scenic drive includes photo stop at a covered bridge, followed by Franconia Notch and Kancamagus Highway. Scenic drive along the Connecticut River en route to Woodstock, Vermont.WOODSTOCK Visit to Billings Farm and Museum includes locally made ice cream.KILLINGTON Free time this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 6||Sturbridge||KILLINGTON Scenic drive through the Berkshires en route to Stockbridge.STOCKBRIDGE Visit the Norman Rockwell Studio and Museum.STURBRIDGE [LF] Colonial-style dinner at the historic Publick House. (B,D)|
|Day 7||Newport||STURBRIDGE Free time this morning.MYSTIC SEAPORT Visit the Museum of America and the Sea.NEWPORT Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 8||Newport||NEWPORT Orientation tour includes the first state house, the nation's oldest synagogue, and St. Mary's Church. Visit the Vanderbilt mansion, The Breakers. Farewell dinner this evening at a waterfront restaurant. (B,D)|
|Day 9||Boston||BOSTON Guided walking tour includes the Freedom Trail: Boston Common, Old State House, Old North Church, and Faneuil Hall. Your vacation ends with a transfer to the Sheraton Boston Hotel and to Logan International Airport. Schedule departing flights after 3:30 pm. (B)|
- Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).