GLOBUS 2021: Enchanted New Mexico with Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta & Santa Fe (AFE)
8 Day Tour from Albuquerque to Albuquerque
Whoever said 'Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows' never visited the enchanting state of New Mexico or attended the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. Artists, writers, and poets have long been inspired by the hues of hot pinks, deep purples, and flaming oranges that dance daily across the mystical southwestern sky. But for one week in October, chasing rainbows becomes even easier as hundreds of hot air balloons take flight and turn the already stunning atmosphere into a kaleidoscope of dizzying color. The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta may be the largest balloon event in the world, yet its Mass Ascension, fiery Balloon Glow, evening fireworks, and other beloved rituals aren't the only highlights on this vibrant New Mexico vacation. Visits to historic Route 66, artsy Santa Fe, and the pilgrimage site of Chimayo are equally uplifting. Want more tamales? More turquoise? More peppers? More pottery? Who doesn't?! Extend your New Mexico vacation with two extra days in sunbaked Santa Fe and linger a little longer in the cafes, galleries, missions, and museums this is adobe haven is known for.
Call (252) 636-3034 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15246735
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2021
- 8 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Albuquerque||Welcome to Albuquerque! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink and presentation by a [LF] local balloonist.|
|Day 2||Albuquerque||ALBUQUERQUE Opening Ceremonies and Mass Balloon Ascension. Visit to the International Balloon Museum. [LF] Tequila tasting and lunch. Balloon Glow and After-Glow fireworks show this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 3||Albuquerque||ALBUQUERQUE Visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. Guided sightseeing includes Route 66 and Old Town. Guided tour of the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 4||Santa Fe||ALBUQUERQUE Scenic drive on the [LF] Turquoise Trail en route to Santa Fe.SANTA FE Guided trolley tour includes San Miguel Mission, the Palace of the Governors, the State Capitol, and Loretto Chapel. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Santa Fe by browsing the galleries and artisan shops. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 5||Santa Fe||CHIMAYO Visit [LF] Santuario De Chimayo.SANTA FE Lunch on the Santa Fe Plaza. Free time this afternoon before farewell dinner with live entertainment this evening. (B,L,D)|
|Day 6||Santa Fe||SANTA FE Free time this morning before transferring to your hotel near the historic Santa Fe Plaza. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 7||Santa Fe||SANTA FE Free day includes admission at your leisure to the George O'Keefe Museum. (B)|
|Day 8||Santa Fe||SANTA FE Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).